Sunday, January 5, 2014

2013 Christmas Book Haul!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I haven't been on much to say those... Ive been reading and writing reviews! I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and got what they wanted and more! To start off my book haul, I first want to introduce you to my new Kindle Fire! Its a girl and her name is Bonnie Parker. Yes, as in Bonnie and Clyde. My brother also got one and named it Clyde Barrow. It was kind of hilarious. I bought books on her first, so I will list them. None of these books were over $5!

Stardust by Neil Gaiman
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
A Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire
The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski
Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines
Never Too Far by Abbi Glines
Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover (theres a lot of her in this haul!)
Dare You To by Katie McGarry
Ghost Hand by Ripley Patton (Free on BookBub-will link below)


And then, I got gift cards to Amazon and Barnes and Noble so I got books- of course.

Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jesse Rothenberg
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
This Girl by Colleen Hoover
Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover

Free books everyday on BookBub!
http://www.bookbub.com/landers/index2.php?source=gakn356&gclid=CIGrqr-Z6LsCFYl9OgodtngAyQ




No comments:

Post a Comment