Sunday, January 5, 2014

December Wrap Up and January TBR!

Coming out of a reading slump from September-November, I was very happy with this month. (Especially the last week!) I read a grand total of 10 books this month!!

An Amish Christmas by Cynthia Keller --> 3/5 stars
Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson --> 5/5 stars!
The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider --> 4/5 stars
A Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire --> 5/5 stars!
Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines --> 3/5 stars
Never Too Far by Abbi Glines --> 2/5 stars
The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski --> 5/5 stars!
Fall Into My Heart by Rebecca Elise --> 2/5 stars
Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover --> 4/5 stars
Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover --> 5/5 stars! 

I have already read two book in the month of January, but these are the ones I plan to still read! 

Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
This Girl by Colleen Hoover 
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

I dont have high expectations in January for some weird reason, but I hope to finish these books! Happy Reading readers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment