Monday, December 30, 2013

My Favorite Books of 2013!

So, before doing a December wrap up and January TBR, I wanted to share with you my favorite books of 2013 that I read. I hope to read just as many book next year as I did this year. It was a good book year and I cant wait to read more books next year! I hope you all had a great year, personally and book wise!

1. Anna and the French Kiss///Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins.

2. The Summer I Turned Pretty series by Jenny Han.

3. Perfect Chemistry series by Simone Elkeles.

4. Under the Never Sky///Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi.

5. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger.

6. Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry.

7. Slammed///Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover.

8. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover.

9. Beautiful Disaster///Walking Disaster///Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire.

10. Frostbite///Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead.

11. The Best Night of Your Pathetic Life by Tara Altebrando.

12. The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson.

13. The Edge of Never///The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski.

14. Obsidian/Onyx/Opal/Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout

15. The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider.

I look forward to finishing the rest of a lot of the series I have next year! I cant wait for new releases as well! AHHH! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment