Sunday, December 29, 2013

Book Review: The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski

SYNOPSIS:
Five months ago, Camryn and Andrew, both dealing with personal hardships, met on a Greyhound bus. They fell in love and proved that when two people are meant to be together, fate will find a way to make it happen.
Now, in the highly anticipated sequel to The Edge of Never, Camryn and Andrew are pursuing their love for music and living life to the fullest as they always swore to do. But when tragedy befalls them, their relationship is put to the ultimate test. As Camryn tries to numb her pain, Andrew makes a bold decision: To get their life back on track, they'll set out on another cross-country road trip. Together they find excitement, passion, adventure-and challenges they never could have anticipated.

MY REVIEW:
I FREAKING LOVED THIS BOOK until..... the last 100 pages. It was going so well! It scared me in the beginning because of the semi depression she went into and the pills she took. I was like, OH MY GOD! Shes going to die! But then Andrew found out and it was all better. I loved how they make it their mission not to end up like every other family out there: stuck with the same old job, paying bills every month and doing the the same thing all the time. They went on the road again and how can you not love a good road trip? I was also so scared when they were in Florida and they go drugged. And then what that blond girl did! If I were Camryn I would have bitch-slapped the hell out of her! SO now to the bad parts, because, yes, I gave this book a 4/5 stars. The last 100 pages FLEW BY. It was like a couple weeks, then months then years! I didn't like that at all. I would have settled for it ending at Lily's birth and then her saying "Fifteen Years Later.' There was just some unnecessary scenes and then it was fast forward again. Gosh, that just made me mad. I cant get over it! It made me drop it a whole star! I am sad that the series it over, but I enjoyed every minute of the two books! *goes and cried myself to sleep now...*

No comments:

Post a Comment