Friday, December 27, 2013

Book Review: Never Too Far by Abbi Glines

SYNOPSIS:
He had held a secret that destroyed her world. 
Everything she had known was no longer true. 
Blaire couldn't stop loving him but she knew she could never forgive him. 
Now, she was back home and learning to live again. Moving on with life… until something happened to send her world spinning once again. 
What do you do when the one person you can never trust again is the one that you need to trust so desperately? 
You lie, hide, avoid, and pray that your sins never find you out.

MY REVIEW:
What is the saying? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me? Yeah, that's pretty much how it is with this book. I didn't enjoy the first and went ahead and bought the second book trying to convince myself it would be better. MY BAD. I ended up giving this book 2 stars! 2! I never give romances that low. I usually love contemporaries. Not this one. This book was mainly composed of sex and trust issues. Blaire was always thinking Rush deserved more and how she was still going to leave in 4 months. And Rush was always talking about how he cant stand to live without her and how she comes first and yet he was always taking Nan's side. NAN IS A BITCH. And that's putting it nicely. Ugh, I cant even take talking about this because these series just sucks ass. I really just wanted Blaire to get with Woods. Hes freaking fantastic. Hell, I want her to go back to Rush so I can have Woods! And the sex scenes were just not necessary. Rush kept saying how he didn't want Blaire thinking the relationship was all about sex and then he went and got in her panties! I just feel like every time either of them was going to leave or how they thought they weren't good enough for each other, it turned into sex. Like, okay.... I just wont be reading the third for a while or ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment