Thursday, November 21, 2013

Small Haul #5

Finally another book haul! I was so happy to get the last three books in the Vampire Academy! I have read books 1-4 and will soon be marathoning the last two. Now, the only one in the series I don't own is Shadow Kiss. Which is unfortunate because that was one of my favorite ones! I will have to order it... Anyway, I am also extremely excited about Origin!!! I marathoned the first three books during August and when this one came out, I was broke, so Ive really been waiting for this book for three months and its been agony. And, yes, that's Divergent because I am not yet in the fandom. I'm sorry. But I will definitely be reading it before the movie. The last book I'm excited for is Water for Elephants. I haven't even seen the movie so I am hoping to read it and then watch the movie! That's it for my haul, I hope you have all been buying some good books lately! As always, you can find all the info about these books on goodreads.com. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment