Friday, November 1, 2013

October Wrap-Up, November TBR!

I just dont know what is going on with me. I have had the shittiest reading months lately. I only read one book this month.....ONE! What the hecky?! IM CHANGING THIS RIGHT NOW. I am going to be in the mood to read in November and December and will finish my goal for my Goodreads challenge by the end of December. I am going to read a lot of my books because I want new ones for Christmas!

OCTOBER READ:

A Doll's House by Henrik Ibsen--> 3/5 stars

Im not even going to set a November TBR. I will be reading a book for school, but will definitely be reading other books. I will read more than one book this month even if it kills me!

Currently Reading-->

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Hes An Asshole Anyway by Elliot Capner, Misha Zelinsky and Matthew Knapp as Illustrator

Hope you guys had and will have a good reading month!



No comments:

Post a Comment