Monday, September 30, 2013

September Wrap-Up, October TBR and a Reading Slump.

So, this month wasn't the best reading month. I read a total of 4 books. DEAR GOD. I haven't read that little amount of books in a few months now. It is kind of heart breaking... But I am also in a reading slump because of school starting back up so Ive been slacking on my TBR. These are the only books I read this month:

Jerk, California by Jonathan Friensen--> 2/5 stars
(Re-Read) The Fault In Our Stars by John Green--> 5/5
A Separate Peace by John Knowles--> 3/5 stars
The Headless Horseman Rides Tonight by Jack Prelutsky--> 5/5

I am still currently reading The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane for my American Civil War class so I will hopefully be finishing that in October.

My October TBR (hopefully):

Crank by Ellen Hopkins
The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield
The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

I will most likely be keeping you guys updated just to see how I'm doing throughout the month. Every weekend is packed for October so we will see how much reading I actually get done. Don't count on a lot reviews. DON'T HAVE HIGH EXPECTATIONS FOR ME.

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment