Saturday, October 12, 2013

Reading Update!

Hey guys! It's most likely been over a week since I last wrote something on here so I figured I'd update you. Last weekend I actually got into a book! After over a month of not reading, I finally read! It was amazing. :) I started reading The Time Traveler's Wife and got about 30 pages in. Over the past week I have only made it to page 40 but I'm managing to get through it! I am also STILL reading Red Badge of Courage for my Civil War class so I really hope we are finishing it this month. I ALSO really want to start on The Bell Jar and City of Bones for my scary reads of the month. It is currently Saturday night and I finished all my homework yesterday so I hope to spend my Sunday reading all day! I will hopefully have a book review up soon or at least one this month! That's my rumblings for this post, have a wonderful night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment