Saturday, September 14, 2013

Rants and Books.


Books:
Crank by Ellen Hopkins

 I Am Number Four by Pitticus Lore

The Curious Case of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon

The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane

The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch

Scat by Carl Hiaasen

So I know I haven't blogged in a a couple weeks and that's because of school. I have only been in school for two weeks now and I am up to my ears in homework. I haven't had time to read let alone update my blog. So, I am going to try to calm things down and get back to reading a lot in the last two weeks of this month! I am also in the process of getting a job. (A real job, not babysitting every now and then!) I am filling out applications and trying to get hired somewhere. So, if I get a job, I will have to still do all my homework which means not a lot for reading for me, but hey, I think I need a job over needing to read for 24 hours a day! Anyway, so I will try to keep my blog updated and all that jazz, but for today I have a book haul! I got five of them from Goodwill today and one from B&N.com (Red Badge of Courage).




No comments:

Post a Comment