Monday, September 2, 2013

August Warp Up and September To-Be Read!

AUGUST READS:

The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski --> 5/5 stars!
The Name of The Star by Maureen Johnson --> 4/5 stars
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout --> 5/5 stars!
Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout --> 5/5 stars!
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout -->5/5 stars!
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead --> 2.5-3/5 stars

It was an overall okay month for me. I am in love with the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout now! I really want to buy the fourth one that just came out this month and continue on with this genius series!

For the books I will be listing in September, I will most likely not stick to it. School is starting back up for me on Thursday and I am taking an AP English class. This class is all year long and I will be reading a crap ton of books, so my TBRs will be different every month. So, in between school and homework, I am hoping to read at least a couple of these books:

CURRENTLY READING:  Jerk, California by Jonathan Friesen

SEPTEMBER TBR:

Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
My Life In Black and White by Natasha Friend
Atonement by Ian McEwan
The Shack by WM. Paul Young

Tell me what you're reading this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment