Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June Wrap Up 2014/July TBR/Life Update

Hey guys and gals! I am back today with my wrap up and TBR and what going on in my life. SO, first lets start with my update. July and August will be a VERY busy month for me. I am continuing on with my job 3-5 days a week, I have to practice driving so I can actually pass my road test his time, I have a summer class for college and all while trying to read as much as possible! So, yeah, if I don't read a lot in July or even August, you know why. I will try though! I read four books in the month of June and most of them are reviewed under the Reviews tab so go on and read them if you are interested. And then I have a small TBR for July. I will also be having a giant haul picture with all the books I have gotten in the last month or so., so look out for that in July! So, now that all that is out of the way, here are lists of books!

June Wrap Up:

Fat Cat by Robin Brande--> 4/5 stars
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover--> 4/5 stars
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick--> 4/5 stars
Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler--> 5/5 stars! (And my favorite of the month, if not year!)

July TBR:

Unnatural Creatures by Neil Gaiman (Already 50 pages in)
As Always, Julia by Joan Reardon (Already 8 pages in)
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp

I'm not setting myself a huge TBR, but I do plan to complete at least 2 of the four!

I hope you all had a good reading month!

No comments:

Post a Comment