Monday, June 23, 2014

UPDATE: 6/23/14

Hello book lovers! I am back...finally! I figured I should give you an explanation as to why I have been gone and update you on all my current reads. So, the last time I posted was the Bout of Books Wrap Up and that was back in May and I haven't posted since... I am going to be posting my May wrap up and June Wrap Up as soon as June is over. I also have a a lot of reviews I will be doing in the next week. I was in a major reading slump in the month of May and some of June. I am just now getting out of it, so that's why I am ready to start posting again!

Now onto my personal life! I have a job now now...I know, that scary real world came and got me. I also got a new phone (iPhone 5c!) I graduated high school in the beginning of June and now I am going to be going to college in the fall! I will be majoring in Culinary. I have an online class in the summer and will be working a lot too.

Thanks for staying with me and continuing to read my blog! I will try to be on here as much as possible from now on! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment