Tuesday, May 20, 2014

BOUT OF BOOKS 10.0 WRAP-UP!

Well, this wasn't the best readathon Ive ever done... I was on school and in a mini reading slump, so I didn't have a lot of motivation to read. (I'm also going through this Criminal Minds phase where that's all Ive been watching...) I didn't get a lot of my TBR done and was 105 pages short of my goal. Hopefully next readathon will be in the summer and I will be able to read non stop! Side note: I hope everyone else met their reading goals and have a great readathon!

Books and pages;

1984 by George Orwell--> 41 pages
Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom--> 142 pages
Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka--> 68 pages
Its Kind Of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini--> 276 pages

I completed Tuesdays with Morrie and Metamorphosis and read a majority of Its Kind Of A Funny Story. Like I said, I will do A LOT better in the next readathon!

P.S. I have just started my new job and will be graduating high school in two weeks, so I will be a little behind on reviews until I get a situated schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment