Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March Wrap Up and April TBR! 2014

Guys. This month I read 14 books. HOLY SHIT. That is the most Ive ever read in a month before! AND I was in a reading slump the first week of March! A lot of them were kindle books so those go by really quick and some of them were short, but still. 14 books? Dang. Time to list!

Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony and Rodrigo Corral--> 4/5 stars
The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart--> 3/5 stars
Angelfall by Susan Ee--> 5/5 stars!
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain--> 2/5 stars
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas--> 2/5 stars
My Life in Black and White by Natasha Friend--> 2/5 stars
White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout--> 4/5 stars
Caught Up In Us by Lauren Blakely--> 2/5 stars
Amelia Anne Is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield--> 4/5 stars
The Proposition by Katie Ashley--> 3/5 stars
The Party by Katie Ashley--> 3/5 stars
Phantom Summer by Amy Sparling--> 2/5 stars
Big Girl Do It Better by Jasinda Wilder--> 3/5 stars
The Infinite Moment Of Us by Lauren Myracle--> 1/5 stars

I hope to read the books I have planned this month considering what I said I was going to read last month, I didn't. SO... yeah.

The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg (already started it. 46 pages in)
Bruiser by Neal Shusterman
The Cardturner by Louis Sachar

Those are the only three books I have picked out, but I plan on reading a lot from my shelf this month. Like, physical copies I need to read and get done with. I hope you had a good March reading month and will have a great April reading month!

No comments:

Post a Comment