Wednesday, April 30, 2014

BOUT OF BOOKS 10!

GUYS. I'm participating in the Bout of Books Read-A-Thon again! I did it last summer and was so happy I did! I read a lot in that week and felt good about reading all that! I decided to do it again because I feel like I just need to force myself to read the books I have on my shelf. I will be in school this time around, but I still plan on reading a lot and at every chance I get. I will have a post up closer to the date as to what I will be reading because at this point, I'm not sure. But here is the official blurb and I hope you participate!

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Sign up here! http://boutofbooks.blogspot.com/

HAPPY READING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment