Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Wrap Up and May TBR! 2014

I'M GRADUATING IN A MONTH. HECK yes. Totally not the point of this post, but you can tell how utterly excited I am. In the month of April, I read 10 books. Kindle books have really been helping me out reading a lot of books during the month because they don't take long to read but also not helping me because I'm not reading the physical books I need to read on my shelves! I don't know how much reading time I will have in the next couple months(graduating and college preparations), so I'm trying to haul ass and read a lot of books when I have free time during the week or free weekends. I'm not going to have  a big TBR for May either because I have no idea what I'm going to read and don't want to pressure myself. So enough rambling, here are the books!

APRIL READS:

The Catastrophic History of You And Me by Jess Rothenberg--> 3/5 stars
Bruiser by Neal Shusterman--> 3/5 stars
Hamlet by William Shakespeare--> 2/5 stars
Come Away With Me by Kristen Proby--> 3/5 stars
The Cardturner by Louis Sachar--> 3/5 stars
Now And Then by Brenda Rothert--> 4/5 stars
Call Me Cat by Karpov Kinrade--> 4/5 stars
Forever and Always by Jasinda Wilder--> 5/5 stars!
Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker--> 2/5 stars
The Seacrest by Aaron Paul Lazar--> didn't finish enough to score, but didn't like it

I also started The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley which I hope to finish in May. But these other books are possibilities for the month of May:

Its Kind of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger

Those are the only books I want to read, but might not. I can never follow a TBR... I also put up reviews for almost all these books, so go check them out under my reviews tab! I hope you had a good reading month!

No comments:

Post a Comment