Monday, March 3, 2014

February Wrap Up and March TBR! 2014

This month, I got a decent amount of reading done. It wasn't as much as January or what I would have liked to have done, but it was okay. I completed a total of six books and started a few other. There are reviews for all the books I read on my page under reviews!

This Girl by Colleen Hoover --> 4/5 stars
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell--> 4/5 stars
Styrofoam Throne by David Bone --> 1/5 star
Just One Day by Gayle Forman--> 2.5/5 stars
Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen--> 3/5 stars
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry-> 10 million/5 stars

As you can see, I read a couple good books and a couple bad books. I also started a couple books I hope to finish in March. That's pretty much my TBR right now, I might read a couple more on my shelf, but Id like to get these ones done first. 

Adventure of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain (For school... :p)
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time by Mark Haddon
The Truth About Guys by Chad Eastham
Divergent by Veronica Roth (Considering the movie is coming out this month!) 

Enjoy your reading month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment