Sunday, December 1, 2013

November Wrap Up and December TBR

Coming out of a reading slump for two months, I was happy with the outcome of this month. It still wasn't what I was going for, but it'll do. I managed to read three books:

The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane: 1/5 stars (Terrible. Terrible. Terrible.)
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout: 5/5 (How am I supposed to wait until next year for the last book?)
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald: 4/5 (GREAT classic.)

I don't have an extremely large TBR but I would like to end the year on a good note. (And finish my goodreads challenge!) So, here goes nothing.

Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle (I'm only reading the first story though, because its the only one I liked out of the three.)
An Amish Christmas by Cynthia Keller (Reading the last half considering I read the first half last year)
The Holiday Present by Johanna Lindsey (Two novels in one!)
Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood (Choice for Canadian Literature book club on goodreads)

I hope to read all these books and have a good reading month to end 2013! I also hope you all get good books this holiday and give good books! Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment