Saturday, September 21, 2013

Book Haul #4: Used Books Are The Best Books!

Hi, my name is Lauren and I am addicted to buying books. So, my aunt called me and told me there was a sale going on at her local ice rink. How could I resist. I went into the sale expecting there to be crap books. NO. I got 19 books for 8 bucks. HOLY SHIT! I got all the books I am desperate to read and only paid 4 bucks per bag. By the way, I freaking filled those bags. 19 books. 8 dollars. You cant even complain. I wont be putting each link on here because its just too much, but I will put the Goodreads link if you want to look at any of the ones you are interested in! Enjoy your weekend!

P.S.-- I am definitely on a book buying ban as of today. NO MORE BOOKS. At least until I get a job... :)

http://www.goodreads.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment