Saturday, February 1, 2014

January Warp Up and February TBR! 2014

I set a goal to read 60 books for the year of 2014 and am rather impressed by how many I read this month! I read a total of 9 books and had a good reading month!

Dare You To by Katie McGarry--> 5/5 stars!
Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens--> 1/5 stars
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead--> 4/5 stars
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead--> 3/5 stars
The Paparazzi Project by Kristina Springer--> 2/5 stars
Crank by Ellen Hopkins--> 2/5 stars
Wait For You by J. Lynn--> 3/5 stars
Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson--> 3/5 stars
The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton--> 3/5 stars

It was an okay reading month for me, not by the books I read, but how many books I read. I managed to read a lot that have been on my shelves for quite a while. I also participated in the BoutofBooks Reathathon and read a total of 3 books which totaled to about 946 pages. It wasn't the best amount of pages, but I enjoyed doing it! So for February, I plan on reading a lot of romance. I didn't read any in January because I was saving them for this month! Here they are:

Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
This Girl by Colleen Hoover
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
One Year by Gayle Foreman
My Life In Black and White by Natasha Friend
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery

I hope to get through all these lovely books! Have a happy reading month!

P.S. I am behind on reviews, so I will get those out asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment