Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0: Update #1

Hey everyone! As you can see by the title, this is an update on how I have been doing this week on reading. To start off, I have had a huge advantage in this challenge. I was supposed to go back to school after a two week break on Monday and it has been delayed due to weather conditions. I have had three extra days off and have been spending them reading! Everyone says you're supposed to read smaller books throughout the week, but that wasn't in the cards for me. I am currently ending the Vampire Academy books right now and the last ones are HUGE. I have finished Spirit Bound (#5) and am currently reading Last Sacrifice (#6). I don't have any other books planned so I will be reading Last Sacrifice until the end of the readathon. It is almost 600 pages so I don't mind finishing it. I hope everyone is having a happy readathon!!

Page count so far: 570 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment