Sunday, January 5, 2014

Book Review: Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens

SYNOPSIS:
For almost two years now, Kiera's boyfriend, Denny, has been everything she's ever wanted: loving, tender and endlessly devoted to her. When they head off to a new city to start their lives together, Denny at his dream job and Kiera at a top-notch university, everything seems perfect. Then an unforeseen obligation forces the happy couple apart.
Feeling lonely, confused, and in need of comfort, Kiera turns to an unexpected source—a local rock star named Kellan Kyle. At first, he's purely a friend that she can lean on, but as her loneliness grows, so does their relationship. And then one night everything changes...and none of them will ever be the same.

MY REVIEW:
DEAR LORD. This is by far the worst book on my bookshelf right now. I totally wasted money on this book when I could have gotten another book that I was actually going to enjoy. I ASS-umed it was a good book because of the good reviews on Goodreads. The size of this book was just unnecessary.  I hated the main character, Kiera, throughout the ENTIRE book. Like the whole book. I'm not even exaggerating. She was constantly crying over the shit SHE caused and was always thinking about herself. Ugh, and then she was totally treating Denny like shit! I'm soooo glad he left her! She totally deserved everything that came to her. Well except maybe the kick to the temple... But Denny was right to leave her and so was Kellan! She continued to hurt him and hurt him and hurt him! Like, hello, you are such a little whore! I'm also glad he called her that too! I just feel that I didn't like this book because if I wasn't single and in a relationship, I would be 100% faithful. I guess its just different perspectives. Also, going back to the crying thing, I feel like she was crying all the time. I mean like, just talking to someone, she cried. And thinking about things, she cried. Sleeping, she cried. Like, dear god woman, how do you have any tears left?! I just feel like she was totally immature and selfish. I did not like this book at all. And after everything Kellan did, I just don't like his character. I guess in the end, they do belong together. Here's an award for worst couple ever... That's all I can say about this book right now. Im just fed up with it. I gave it a 1/5 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment