Monday, August 19, 2013

Read-A-Thon Update: Day 1

Well, today sucked. Big time. I was really hoping the book I was going to read was going to be in the mail today so I put off reading. Yeah....bad idea. I started reading at midnight last night and read and finished the last 29 pages of Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout. (Which after this post, I will be posting a review on.) And then I went to bed. Woke up this morning and felt the need to read so I read 11 pages of Bloodlines by Richelle Mead. It is currently quarter to 10 at night so I have a few more hours to  read of whats left of today, so I will post it tomorrow if I do read anymore. I am also hoping my book will come in the mail tomorrow so I can read that all day! Lets not get our hopes up...

Pages read: 40
Books finished: 0
Days left: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment