Sunday, August 25, 2013

Maybe, Possibly, Probably.

I go on Goodreads quite a lot and have been getting more friends that share the same interest in books that I do. I see their reviews of books I have already read and see that they loved it just as much as I did. But, at other times, I have to disagree with them... a lot! So, I was thinking I will eventually do one post describing all the books that didnt live up to my expectations but that lived up to other people's or do a review for each of them separately. It is quite a lot of books so I will see how many first before making a post about it. I just think its a good idea because I dont make a huge review on Goodreads about each one and I think I can make it longer on here. Like going into more detail, tell exactly why I didnt like it exactly and give it an honest rating it deserves. Thats my ramblings for the day! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment