Monday, July 8, 2013

Book Review: Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover

SYNOPSIS:
Hardships and heartache brought them together…now it will tear them apart. 
Layken and Will have proved their love can get them through anything; until someone from Will’s past re-emerges, leaving Layken questioning the very foundation on which their relationship was built. Will is forced to face the ultimate challenge…how to prove his love for a girl who refuses to stop ‘carving pumpkins.’

MY REVIEW:
Well, after reading this book I absolutely loved it! I fell in love with Slammed and then loved this one just as much if not more! I definitely gave this book a 5/5 stars! This book is not only told in Will's perspective but continues the story of them and their lives. I loved how Eddie and Gavin were back in it and that Caulder and Kel made a new friend. I also loved the poetry. Loved it in the Slammed and loved it in Point of Retreat. I think I have about 50 pages tabbed for all the great lines of this book! I also have already read a chapter or two of This Girl, the third book in the trilogy, and cannot wait until it comes out in actual book form. All around a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment