Sunday, June 2, 2013

Book Review: Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

SYNOPSIS:
Sometimes discovering the truth can leave you more hopeless than believing the lies…
That’s what seventeen-year-old Sky realizes after she meets Dean Holder. A guy with a reputation that rivals her own and an uncanny ability to invoke feelings in her she’s never had before. He terrifies her and captivates her all in the span of just one encounter, and something about the way he makes her feel sparks buried memories from a past that she wishes could just stay buried.
Sky struggles to keep him at a distance knowing he’s nothing but trouble, but Holder insists on learning everything about her. After finally caving to his unwavering pursuit, Sky soon finds that Holder isn’t at all who he’s been claiming to be. When the secrets he’s been keeping are finally revealed, every single facet of Sky’s life will change forever.

MY REVIEW:
I cant say anything bad about this book. Seriously. I gave this book a 5/5 most definitely. I read it while I was up north for two days. I could not put this book down. I recommend this book to anyone in the mature young adult/adult genre. I loved Sky throughout the whole story. I also absolutely loved Holder through it too. He stuck by her even though all of these bad things were happening to her and still wanted her. Their love is definitely one for the books! I loved the whole adventure through the book and it turned into an amazing plot. Right when I thought it was going to end, things jumped out from every corner and made me love the story even more. I didnt want this book to end! I CANNOT WAIT FOR LOSING HOPE TO COME OUT THIS SUMMER. Hopeless is now my favorite book....EVER! I will definitely be reading this book in the very near future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment